Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
In a subtropic climate and part of the Greater Tampa Bay area where moisture and humidity are continual concerns for properties, the threats of mold development are more frequent than many might think. The experience of our SERVPRO professionals can help overcome several possible obstacles common to residential mold development, such as cleaning confined spaces, preventing recurrences, and managing musty malodors.
How Does Mold Impact Homes?
Mold uses organic matter as a food source, which can destroy hosting elements and materials. Because of this finite timeline to address the degradation of exposed materials, professionals must get to work fast on efforts like containment, remediation, and repairs. Understanding the physical damage that results from microbial development can express the urgency of restoration and recovery services to begin. We specialize in areas like:
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold remediation
Remediation Options for Your House
Choosing the right remediation options involves understanding the type of damage that exists, the impact of specific treatment plans on the hosting material, and how salvageable the affected area remains. While surface treatment with antimicrobials and sporicidal products can be an effective strategy for light damage, SERVPRO professionals must also consider abrasive cleaning, media blasting, and controlled demolition.
Can SERVPRO Complete Repairs?
When build-back services are needed after mold exposure, our general contractor license can help. The experience in this niche allows us to complete demolition and repairs following damaging and destructive mold events.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (813) 624-2001
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Apollo Beach West, Gibsonton?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (813) 624-2001
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Apollo Beach West, Gibsonton is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Apollo Beach community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2110 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Apollo Beach, FL, Gibsonton, FL, Adamsville, FL, and surrounding areas.